Chamber of Commerce number: 71558276
www.thehappytoko.com is/are hereafter referred to as ‘the Happy Toko/us/we/our’.
The Happy Toko wants your shopping experience to be nothing but safe and happy. We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy. For this reason, the Happy Toko has set up strict policies and security measures.
WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY:
- Your personal information will not be sold to or shared with third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non-public database.
- Your transaction data is sent encrypted via a secure connection.
- We only use your e-mail address once to complete your order.
- We only send offers, newsletters and other circulars after you opt-in and give us permission to do so. If you no longer want to receive any messages from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
When you place an order at the Happy Toko webshop, we request the following information:
- Name, address and phone number. This information is used to correctly deliver your products.
- E-mail address, to keep you informed about your order status.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. This is used to complete the order. The data is always sent encrypted via a secure connection and will not be saved.
A cookie is a file that is sent from a web server and installs itself on the hard drive of your computer. This file keeps track of the sites you visit and contains some information about this visit.
We also use locally stored cookies. These cookies are stored on your computer and we use these and your IP address to personally identify you if you give your consent.
You always have the option to refuse our cookies.
MODIFYING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to see which information we have stored or if you want us us to remove your information, please send us a request by e-mail: email@example.com
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter referred to as GDPR), the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
– to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest or – for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
– the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
– the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
– we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.