Having gel polish, means you need to take care of your nails to keep them pretty. Here are some do’s and don’ts when having your nails done in our nail studio.
- Be careful in the first 24 hours after your nail treatment and avoid intense heat during this period (e.g. saunas, hot bath, or sun beds).
- Use cuticle oil daily to keep your nails nourished,to stimulate growth and prevent lifting.
- Always wear rubber gloves when washing up,cleaning or gardening.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after beingin contact with chlorine, insect repellant orsunscreen.
- Always return to salon for maintenance and removal or buy a remover kit with instructions
- Avoid long periods of time in water (e.g. long baths, swimming, washing up).
- Do not use your nails as tools (e.g. screwdriver, open cans)as this could lead to cracking or breaking.
- Never pick or peel the product off as this could damage your natural nails.