Removing your gel polish is very easy but it takes some time. All you need is a soak-off kit, remover and patience.
How to remover your gel polish at home
- File of the topcoat of your gel polish
- Put some remover on your foil wraps and wrap it tight on your nail
- Wait for 15-20 minutes
- Take of the wrap and gently push of the gel polish with a cuticle pusher
If the gel polish doesn’t come off, put the wrap back.
- File of tiny left overs with a nail buffer
- Rub some oil in your nail and use a shine buffer to put some shine on your nails
Products you need for a removal