- Guaiazulene: A herbal ingredient extracted from chamomile that is effective in calming inflammation of damaged skin tissue as well as regenerating new skin cells. In Japanese clinical trials, Guaiazulene demonstrated positive effects in sunburns, eczema, and ulcerative skin disease.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: As a plant native to Madagascar, it is also known as ‘tiger grass’ and is often used in cosmetics as ‘Centella Asiatica. It helps with the regeneration of new skin cells and prevents scarring
- When your in need of a spot treatment for irritated skin.
- For those with oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin to sooth redness and calm sensitivity from sun exposure.
- Vegan and cruelty free
How to use
- As the last step of your skincare routine, apply a small amount where necessary on areas of sensitivity or irritation. Lightly tap the cream into the skin for better absorption.